The i-Nutrition ‘Change Your Life In 60 Minutes’
Health Improvement Workshops for Teachers
The i-Nutrition ‘Change Your Life in 60 Minutes’ workshop for teachers is a great way to educate groups of teachers in ways that they can make smarter dietary and lifestyle choices, and easily improve their health.
In just 60 minutes, teachers will learn about:
- Weight management
- Type 2 Diabetes prevention
- Dietary fats
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Water and hydration
- Healthy Eating
- Sleep, Relaxation and Self-Care
Workbooks are provided to each attendee to help them understand and absorb the information, and as a point of future reference.
Staff wellbeing should be seen as an investment in to your school, and there are many reasons to invest in the health of your staff:
- A healthier teaching staff are a happier teaching staff, and happy teaching staff are often more productive.
- An employee wellbeing programme is often seen as a ‘perk’ of the job, of working for a particular school.
- It can make teachers feel more valued, which in turn contributes to increased productivity and can frequently reduce staff turnover and the costs associated with that.
To book your ‘Change Your Life in 60 Minutes’ workshop for teachers, please contact me by clicking here.
"I’m delighted with the results so far and also delighted that I have a framework and awareness that I can continue to use in the future"
"Neil is a qualified health professional who offers invaluable advice and support as well as the lifestyle tips"
"I exercise more, eat better, drink more water, have loads more energy and tolerate excuses less and less. This is the result of working with Neil"
"Neil’s programme is not difficult to start or maintain – controlled, everything happening in the correct way – it’s a mind-set. Bad habits are broken, new healthy habits are formed – and actually it’s great fun"